Sunday, July 10, 2016

I live, I die, I live again!

Well, it's been awhile, but I'm going to try to resurrect this blog.  I played a couple board games this week. One weekday night  I played Haggis with my wife and a friend, and then Chess with my wife over the weekend. It was my first time playing the former, and I think we all found it a little difficult to wrap our heads around. It was enjoyable though and I'd love to play it again. It was probably the first time in almost decade I've played Chess, and I feel like that is a bad thing. I also tried to teach the wife Imperial Settlers, which didn't goo so well. It's as good as any of my more modern games. On the miniature front, I was able to get a little work done on Myth, in particular the Crawlers and Grubbers. Photos to soon follow. My brother and I have taken to playing Starbase Orion on the iPad, and that is allowing us to relive all those great moments from MOO when we were kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment